Gorgeous Photoshoot Locations in Vancouver
There is no doubt that Canada is one of the popular destinations for adventures. It offers a long list of gorgeous locations perfect for photoshoots and other activities. If you are looking for a place ideal for capturing great images, Vancouver could be the destination you are looking for. Located on the West Coast of Canada, this city can offer you many exciting places perfect for adventures and photo ops.
Picture-Perfect! Top Places to Visit in Vancouver
Are you looking for Instagrammable places where you can do a quick photo op? Or do you want a breathtaking backdrop for your prenup photos? Whatever purpose you have in mind, Vancouver will leave you in awe with its list of spectacular places. Most of these locations have reopened this new normal. You can start visiting them, strike a great pose, and share the photos with your Instagram feed. These places are also perfect for creative prenup shots. What are you waiting for? Plan your next trip, and make sure to visit the following locations in the city of Vancouver:
#1 Alley Oop
Who says you can't produce creative shots in a busy city? Vancouver's Alley Oop proves that you can use a public space to have amazing photos. From taking beautiful images for your social media accounts to using them as background for business purposes, Alley Oop offers a vibrant feel that will surely reflect in the pictures taken.
The exciting thing about Alley Oop is that it is once an underutilized space. Many people have started noticing it after it was transformed into a colourful and playful area. It has become a center of attraction in the city, luring many sports enthusiasts, photographers, and city dwellers.
#2 Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is one of the most popular destinations in Vancouver, British Columbia. One reason is it offers many things to do, perfect for nature lovers and adventure seekers. But on top of that, the place also provides a breathtaking view of the wildlife. The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park features the following:
- Cliffwalk - This area follows a granite precipice along the Capilano River. It features a labyrinth-like series of narrow cantilever bridges, stairs, and platforms. The Cliffwalk has only 16 anchor points in the cliff that support the structure, making it a thrilling spot for travellers. If you are not afraid of heights, taking photos in the Cliffwalk would be an excellent addition to your list of photoshoot locations.
- Kia Palano - Capilano has placed totem (story) poles on Capilano Suspension Bridge Park grounds. Visiting this photoshoot location will not only provide you with a unique and interesting backdrop. It is because you can also have a glimpse into the lives of British Columbia's First Nations people.
- Raptors Ridge - Aside from taking excellent shots with your action camera or DSLR, you can also learn a lot from the Raptors Ridge. It is an educational facility dedicated to raptors and its conservation. Visiting the park allows you to see the raptors that are enjoying the open environment. Raptors Ridge has a team of handlers who are licensed by the government to provide educational programs. Once you can visit the area, try not to harm the Raptor Ridge when having some photo ops.
- Story Centre - Before going to the main attraction, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, you may start your photoshoot session by posing with the Tramps. After that, you can walk through the Story Centre, where you can find life-size photomurals and even artifacts. This spot could be a perfect place if you are following a vintage theme in your photoshoot.
- Suspension Bridge - Thousands of visitors have already crossed the Capilano Suspension Bridge. The stunning view it offers is one of the reasons why many people travel to this place. Besides, you will enjoy the serenity that Capilano Suspension Bridge provides since towering trees surround it.
#3 Fun Alley
Another vibrant place perfect for playful and creative shots is the Fun Alley near the Lonsdale Quay. The alley was painted with different vivid colours to make it more appealing and lively. It has gained the attention of Instagrammers from many cities. The Fun Alley was part of Vancouver's "Studio In The City." It is an annual program that offers the youth an exciting opportunity to show their love for art. The Fun Alley is the 10th installation by the program. It took the artists eight weeks to transform the place into what it is now.
#4 Lions Gate Bridge
Another impressive structure that you can use as a backdrop for your photos is the Lions Gate Bridge. It looks more beautiful at night because the bridge is lit up, offering a romantic and sophisticated view. You can use this as an opportunity to produce creative shots featuring bokehs and other light photography techniques.
You can find a lot of picturesque places in Canada. But since it is somehow overwhelming to pick which one you should visit on your next trip, you may consider starting your journey in Vancouver. This city offers colourful murals and astounding attractions that can help you create a memorable adventure. Whatever camera you are using, you will surely not stop taking Instagram-worthy pictures that the world is waiting to see. So plan your next adventure in the city and make sure not to forget your camera.